1) Login into your WHM control panel and click on the “Accounts Function”.
2) Scroll down and click on the “Suspend / Un-suspend an Account”.
3) Select the domain as the account you want to suspend. Include the reason if any and hit the “Suspend” button.
4) The un-suspend accounts can be found under the “List Suspended Accounts” mentioned under the “Account Information” section.
5) To un-suspend a suspended account, click on the Suspend/Un-suspend an Account link, select the domain and simply hit the Un-suspend button. Look for the domain you want to un-suspend and hit the “Un-suspend” button.